Annual Plant Sale
Saturday May 20, 2017
8:00 am – Noon
Annuals, Perennials, Grasses, Tomatoes, Lilies, Herbs, QUALITY COMPOST
The plant sale is one of our biggest fund raisers.
How you can help:
* Divide any perennials you can (do this as soon as the ground is workable)
* Pot them up and label them
* Bring any seedlings of annuals or perennials (they are always welcome)
* Small Trees, shrubs, and bushes sell well also
* NEW attraction: Gardening Items for Sale (Gardening Tools, Books, Pots, Ornaments and Accessories).
Please bring the day of the Sale.
If you should need plants picked up call Cheryl 519-857-9484
Bring your contributions around 7:30 am the day of the sale.
Hope to see you there – IT’S A REALLY FUN DAY!!!!!